The first glowing testimonial I heard about Joana Galvao was from Ezra Firestone. Next was my buddy, Jared Mitchell of Skincare by Alana. Joana was described as a designer who “Gets it” - who understands how design impacts online experience and sales.
She recently spoke at Traffic & Conversion Summit in San Diego and I heard she brought down the house. So I wanted her to come on the podcast and talk about how design and visuals impact shopping behavior. Here’s a look at what we cover:
- The branding triad and where most businesses fall short
- How color can influence experience and results…and a truly mind-blowing laundry detergent user experience that illustrates this beautifully.
- How we’re wired to make assumptions at the subconscious level about whether something is expensive or cheap, quality or shoddy…all within in seconds. You need to incorporate this for your products!
- How your product packaging should engage all of the senses.
- How to make your copy more visually appealing
- Joana’s 5-Step Process that every brand should go through for better performance.
- Plus more!