Everyone knows that word of mouth is the most effective form of marketing. The problem? How do you facilitate, encourage, and track it without being weird? Enter Nick Stagge and Wooly. In this episode, we discuss two important topics - building Ambassador Programs and putting digital rails around word of mouth advertising. Nick has worked with some awesome brands including Skull Candy, Purple Mattress, and more. Here’s a quick look at what we cover in this episode:
- Salomon shoes got 22.6 million impressions without running a single ad
- How to Identify and segment your best customers and how to know when you have a customer make a referral that ends in a purchase
- How ambassador programs focus on credibility while some influencer programs focus on reach…and why credibility is often better and more profitable
- Word of mouth customers are happier, better educated and often stick around longer - here’s how you get more of it
- Driving six figures of incremental referral revenue.
- Plus more