Michael Jackness is the President & CEO of Terran.com - owner of multiple commerce brands including tactical.com, wildbaby.com, icewraps.com, color it and more. He’s also the host of the EcomCrew podcast and is a fantastic trainer and speaker. I got to hang out with Mike recently at an event and I was reminded of why so many people in the eComm space look up to him. He’s a brilliant marketer and eComm store owner. In this podcast, we dive into some of the most powerful growth levers available to commence merchants today and how to best use them.
- What are Mike’s tips and advice online extension? How important is it, and how and when should store owners consider it?
- Mike’s favorite tips for cross-selling & upselling because “you win or lose by what you do on the backend.”
- The most under-leveraged assets Mike sees in his students’ businesses?
- Favorite growth levers to pull when tasked with growing an eComm biz.
- Some of your favorite recent marketing wins from Mike’s many eCommerce companies
- Underutilized growth tips for Amazon.
- How important is User Generated Content (UGC) and how to get it.