Aug 22, 2018
The company with the best data feeds wins. That’s maybe
not the kind of comment you hear too often and it’s not going to be
the headline for any motivational posters. But, there is some
truth to it.
On this episode my guest is Brian Roizen, Co-Founder and Chief
Architect for Feedonomics, a full-service product feed platform.
While it’s not always true that the company with the best
data feed wins, I do believe that your marketing efforts can only
be as good as the data that feeds them.
In this episode we get slightly nerdy, but also really
practical. Here’s a look at what we cover.
- Why it’s worth the time to build a good feed. In a
saturated environment you have to differentiate. A good data
feed is one way to help your products stand out.
- How the perfect feed + perfect campaign structure is where
you can really gain a competitive edge in Google Shopping and other
- Top feed mistakes to avoid
- Amazon feed tips for world-class Amazon product
- How to automate Amazon repricing for competitive
- Benefits of Amazon Brand Registry
- Facebook feed tips
- How Walmart is growing ecommerce through acquisition and how
to profit from their marketplace.
- Google Manufacturer Center why and when you should take
control of it
- Plus more!