Mar 28, 2018
I've been looking forward to this interview for months.
I met Bryant Garvin at Ezra Firestone's Blue Ribbon Mastermind in
Nashville back in January. Hearing the details of how Bryant
and team leveraged YouTube (as well as other channels) to achieve
massive scale at incredible speed blew me away. I knew
immediately I wanted to have him on the podcast.
Purple Mattress has grown from obscurity to being one of the
most popular mattress-in-a-box offerings in just a few short
years. In 2017 they posted annual revenues in excess of $187
million. Purple Mattress was largely made famous
because of a brilliant video made in partnership with the Harmon
Brothers staring Goldilocks and featuring the "broken egg
test." It's an amazing example of demonstrating the
uniqueness of a product in a fresh, creative way.
Here's a quick look at what we cover on this
- How to hook someone properly in the first 5 seconds of a
YouTube video ad
- Surprising test results - even really smart people are wrong
half the time or more.
- How to approach YouTube for prospecting…YT isn't search ads,
so stop treating them the same.
- Elements of a great video - learn Bryant's formula for high
performing video ads, plus the story behind the broken egg
- How to diversify and launch ads on new
- Plus a lot more!