Nov 15, 2017
Few people have mastered social media marketing like Michael
Stelzner. Michael is the founder of Social Media Examiner,
one of the most visited social media marketing websites on the
planet. He’s also the host of the Social Media Marketing
podcast. He started the podcast in 2012 and has since racked
up over 12 million downloads.
Michael and team also run the Social Media Marketing World -
featuring some of the top social media marketers sharing their best
stuff. I’m super excited about the 2018 event - mainly
because I’ll be sharing a stage with Michael - talking YouTube
Remarking. Want to join me? Learn More
In this episode, I wanted to pick Michael’s brain on how he
and his team approach content. I want you to be able to
capitalize and learn from Michael’s success.
Here's a glimpse of what we cover:
- Keys to success with Facebook Live & Video marketing in
- How his new behind-the-scenes shows called the “Journey” are
racking up 10’s of thousands of views on Facebook and YouTube.
- How eCommerce merchants should use video to fuel
- Advantages of going live vs. recorded (think
- Social media predictions that could change the way we
- Social Media Marketing World and why it’s one of the top
Social Media Events in the world.