Oct 4, 2017
If you want to up your eComm game then you have to be paying
attention to leading eComm brands and eComm marketers.
I just got back from speaking at the 2017 Content & Commerce
Summit put on by Digital Marketer. I had the privilege of
"sharing the stage" with top brands like Casper.com, Chegg.com,
Racked.com, Fossil Watches and more!
I got so much from the event that I wanted to share some of
the most impactful takeaways with you. So I invited my
friend, and the director of content at Digital Marketer, Russ
Henneberry on the show for us to each share our top 5 takeaways
from the event….
Here's a quick look at what we cover:
- How Chegg.com not only survived, but thrived after Amazon
came after them directly. Most experts considered it was game
over, but not Chegg.
- The actual business that Casper considers themselves in and
how you can learn from their content marketing.
- How you can beat Amazon at Customer-centricity.
- The BOTS are coming! How BOTS are impacting
advertisers on both Google and Amazon
- Facebook Messenger Ad tips from Ezra Firestone
- How Fossil Watches leverages the long tail and how you're
likely leaving money on the table
- Plus much more!