Sep 7, 2017
Dubbed the "eCommerce Renegade" Chad Rubin is the author of
the book Cheaper, Easier, Direct and is one of the top 250 Amazon
Sellers in the world.
With over 2 million sellers on Amazon worldwide, cracking the
top 250 is no small task. But that's not Chad's only day job.
He's also the CEO of Skubana, a multi-channel inventory
management, and ERP software. Chad brings a wealth of
knowledge on what it takes to build a brand and succeed on Amazon
and other marketplaces. You'll love his story and we dive into some
very practical and helpful stuff including:
- How to build a brand selling on marketplaces
- How to become a top 250 seller on Amazon
- Should you work with Amazon as a Marketplace Seller (3p) or
Selling direct to Amazon (1p) or both?
- How to drive traffic and increase conversions on Amazon -
and is enhance brand content worth the effort.
- How Echo devices and voice search will impact Amazon
- Biggest mistakes you see sellers making on Amazon
- Plus more!