Jul 19, 2017
Product discovery on Amazon is almost exclusively driven by
search. So if you want to drive more sales on Amazon you have
to get better at search - both the organic side (SEO) and the paid
ad side. In this week’s episode, I interview a man who knows
Amazon search inside and out - George Lawrence.
He started Merchant Words in 2013 and has grown it into one of
the most popular Amazon research tools on the market. In my
chat with George, we dive into all things Amazon search
- Common Amazon SEO mistakes to avoid
- Finding hidden sales opportunities through keyword research
(brace yourself we use a pretty off the wall and potentially
- How Amazon search has changed in recent years and what that
means to you.
- When analyzing search data, what metrics matter and what
- Preparing for more product searches on Alexa and “Amazon
- Current trends on Walmart & Jet.com
Plus more! Check it out.