Jul 12, 2017
Facebook ads are one of the hottest paid channels for online
merchants right now. FB ads played a huge part in Ezra
Firestone's growth from under $10million in revenue to over $22.5
million in a single year.
Part of achieving success on Facebook is keeping up to date on
what's working now.….And it's a moving target.
Ezra spends upwards of $15,000 per day on Facebook Ads and
he's tracking his performance carefully.
Here's a glimpse of what we cover on the
- How Ezra is currently building his Facebook Sales
- The 4 types of ads you should be testing
- Why you should consider video ads for FB
- Landing page tips for converting more FB ad traffic
- New audience targeting techniques that are different than
what Ezra was teaching & testing just a few months ago.
- Bonus! We get a little bit "deep" at the beginning and
end of this episode. We talk about being a mission-driven
business and sticking to your values even as you experience rapid
growth and have opportunities coming at you from every angle.
Learn from Ezra's wisdom and his story here…