Apr 21, 2021
Matt Clark knows what it takes to scale a business. He’s the CEO of Amazing.com the creator of the most successful information product of all time - Amazing Selling Machines.
He’s also the co-owner of Lifeboost, a company that he and his business partner Charles Livingston have grown from just $17k per month in sales to over $2 million in monthly sales in just a few short years. So that begs the question - How did they do it? That’s what we dive into in this episode. We discuss their keys to scale both from a marketing and a product development standpoint. Here’s a snapshot of what we cover:
- How focusing on the hook, headline and offer in their ads allowed them to scale from a few thousand in spend to over $400,000 in monthly Facebook spend.
- Their simple approach to testing and optimizing that doesn’t require any fancy software or split testing tools.
- How they are building their business to sell to the right investors
- How they forecast and measure to make sure they are constantly improving and hitting targets
- Mistakes they made while expanding their product line and their new approach to developing products
- How to better listen to customers