As you know, we are huge fans of YouTube ads. At OMG Commerce we run a lot of Shoppable TrueView campaigns - the joining of YouTube and Google Shopping (for more info on Shoppable TrueView check out Episode 10
Tom is the CEO of Viewability
and a master of YouTube ads. He's built very profitable campaigns for marketing gurus like Neil Patel, Frank Kern, Amy Porterfield, and Brendan Burchard. Frank even mentioned that his YouTube campaigns are working better than Facebook right now.
I specifically wanted to dig in and ask Tom about his unique approach to YouTube. Here's a glimpse of what we cover in this episode:
- How to key in on the right targeting for your YouTube ads.
- What makes for great ads that convert (it's not as complex as you think)
- How performance psychology impacts public speaking and YouTube ads
- Finding moments where prospects are most open to your message
- How to measure for success
- Plus more!